- My best FO of 2016: My Elizabeth Zimmerman mittens.
- I'm sure my mom could remember something I've knit her.
- No yarn gifts, but that's OK. I have plenty!
- No cat gifts, either.
- Great tip? A reminder to use stitch markers more.
- How did I surprise myself this year? I changed jobs.
- A favorite book I read this year is Ghettocide by Jill Leovy
- The latest I've stayed up this year? Would that be with or without insomnia?
- I don't think I went to a play, show, or concert this year. Guess I need to get out more.
- My favorite recipe of this year is the enchilada recipe in the Oh She Glows Cookbook.
Monday, December 26, 2016
Playing With Kathy and Al
Finally, I have enough time on a Monday to answer questions with Kathy.