Monday, December 26, 2016

Playing With Kathy and Al

Finally, I have enough time on a Monday to answer questions with Kathy.

  1. My best FO of 2016: My Elizabeth Zimmerman mittens.
  2. I'm sure my mom could remember something I've knit her.
  3. No yarn gifts, but that's OK. I have plenty!
  4. No cat gifts, either.
  5. Great tip? A reminder to use stitch markers more.
  6. How did I surprise myself this year? I changed jobs.
  7. A favorite book I read this year is Ghettocide by Jill Leovy
  8. The latest I've stayed up this year? Would that be with or without insomnia?
  9. I don't think I went to a play, show, or concert this year. Guess I need to get out more.
  10. My favorite recipe of this year is the enchilada recipe in the Oh She Glows Cookbook.  
This is fun. Thanks, Kathy.

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't live without stitch markers. They are the answer to everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Oh, She Glows website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I will have to go check out Kathy b's blog and Oh, She Glows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insomnia - grrrrr! It is my best enemy and my worst friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I better check out OH SHE Glows! Thanks

    ReplyDelete