Friday, December 30, 2016

Five on Friday By Myself

Even though Amy of Five on Friday fame is taking a break, it just so happens that I have five things to share.
Even though our school district shortened our winter break by three days, I am still thoroughly enjoying every minute. One of the highlights has been skiing with my friend Lisa. Just gliding around a nearby golf course is pure bliss. Sadly, the snow isn't ski-able at the moment.
Of course, the best thing is a nice long visit from Rachel, shown here at a Hanukkah party with baby M. She has a lot of studying to do -- the downside of facing comprehensive exams in the spring -- but we've had some lovely times hanging out with my parents, working on a jigsaw puzzle, watching American Crime Story, and just talking.
I'm working on getting some of my knitting-themed jewelry up on my Etsy site. Setting up the listings is quite tedious, but I will get it done!
Kathy talked about comfy boots in a recent post, which inspired me to share this drawing. These boots are so comfy and cute that I own them in three colors!
And here I am, wishing you a very happy and healthy 2017 and reminding you to post a comment here to be in the drawing for the Think Summer Giveaway!

13 comments:

  1. Happy 2017 to you too! Your drawings always blow me away btw...and that lettering. To die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cross country skiing is fun and a lot of hard work. I sold my equipment years ago when my knees started hurting from arthritis. Enjoy your outings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the boots! Whose are they? And I love Doir County too, we used to live there! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That drawing of the shoes in AMAZING! You are very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you, too! Your drawings and jewelry are amazing; you are one talented gal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those knitting themed earrings!!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those earrings!! They are going to fly off the shelf. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. and a very very happy new year to you and your loved ones, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy new year!!! love those earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year!! I do miss X-country skiing. It is a great workout for sure. Love your boots drawing. You do a fabulous job with your drawings. And those earrings are such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you as well, Deborah! I am glad you had a good school break, and I love your smiling greeting :) Your knitting earrings are great!

    ReplyDelete