Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday Sketch

Perhaps if I were a knitting designer, knitting would meet all my creative needs. For some reason, I am perfectly happy to knit other people's designs. I also think I lack the kind of engineering brain required to design patterns.
Pigma Micron 02 with Inktense Pencils

Drawing satisfies an entirely different part of my brain and heart. My partner likes to say that my drawings "are out-of-proportion and lack detail." I can't disagree with that, but I like them anyway. To keep my drawing mojo going, I've decided to post a drawing or painting every Saturday. 

Feel free to join me!


2 comments:

  1. I like to think that some details are omitted because they are unnecessarily distracting from the greater whole. I should pick up my sketchbook again. I don't think I've done much sketching since art classes in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your drawing! rather well-proportioned, I think! as for knitting, I never was able to conquer that challenge....thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate your feedback! I really did try to resist the Washi tape. and well. you can see where it got me...:)

    ReplyDelete