Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Pink

No, I never do seem to tire of mitered squares. So, I'm gradually adding to a pink baby blanket:

Unlike the last two blankets, this one is not being knit under a deadline. I'm just assuming that someone will have a baby girl one of these days ... but not before I finish this blanket.

All three baby blankets have been made from Lion Brand Jiffy. One of my goals is to knit up all the Jiffy in my stash. It'll be interesting to see what I do with the left-overs from both the boy and girl blankets.

What's on your needles? Check out more WIPs with Tami Amis.


3 comments:

  1. Very nice ! I was knitting my ripples blanket just to destash , then my DIL needed a shower gift for a friend expecting a little girl , perfect timing ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month's project for my club is a mitered square project. It's the first time I've really done it and I am liking it. I would never use it for clothes, but for blankets and such I think it's cool. I love your pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. And you're right ... someone will have a baby girl one of these days. My boss' daughter is expecting a girl, and friends of ours just delivered a baby girl a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete