Monday, February 24, 2014

Making on Monday

I haven't posted anything about jewelry for a time, so I thought I'd do a quickie. This is one of the things I've been working on lately:

Just a simple Peyote base with disk and seed beads added. I love doing these. There is something very soothing about these, especially when I follow a path like I did this one this one. Color hooks me with both jewelry and knitting. There is something so satisfying about holding color in your hands and making something.

I haven't paid any attention to my Etsy store for months, but I think I'll put this up for sale there in a couple weeks and see what happens. I'm so much better at making things than selling them!


3 comments:

  1. really pretty....i've knit jewelry, and have knit with beads, but I've never tried anything like this!!! (thanks for hoping into my blog.....i'm glad it lead me to yours!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool and I didn't realise you made jewelry, I think that's great.

    ReplyDelete