Saturday, April 26, 2014

Yarn Store Art

I finally finished this sketch of the the new yarn store, Looped Yarn Works, in Washington, D.C.
Isn't this an adorable store? It's on a second story on busy Connecticut Avenue, the perfect respite spot in a busy city. And the staff is super welcoming. I heard them tell shoppers over and over that they are invited to come knit at the store even if they're not shopping!

I guess I should draw the LYS here that has a coffee shop.  But can I go there without buying any yarn???

4 comments:

  1. Your picture makes me want to go THERE!!!!! Is that sock yarn in all those little cubbies?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, you captured the moment, a moment I would have loved to have experienced.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented ! I love the warmth of the work that makes me want to visit that store

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I want to go and sit there and knit! I love your sketches :)

    ReplyDelete