Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Languishing WIP

I hate posting bad photos, but it's still pretty dark here at 7:00 a.m. so I had to use flash:

This finished section of the Colorbox Jacket has been sitting in my knitting basket for about a year. The sleeves are finished, too. I can't seem to find the mojo to seam it all together. Then there is the issue of all those loose ends.

But I think the biggest block for me is that I think it came out, well, garish! I can't look at it without thinking: What was I thinking? Still, I have yet to knit a sweater that fits, so I do want to sew this one together. If it turns into a wearable item, I know I'll be happy with it, even as loud as the colors are!

When I checked this morning, Tami hadn't posted yet, but I hope to see what everyone is working on her blog this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's going to be one fun jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at all those ends wears me down a bit too. Still, throw something in the DVD player and get started. If it's anything like a colourwork sweater I did years ago, you'll find the work goes faster than you thought. And it feels great to get it done!

    ReplyDelete