Sunday, January 12, 2014

FO Sunday


Sometimes it's all about the yarn:

I knit this simple cowl, which varies knit and purl rows, out of Mountain Colors River Twist. This is the best photo for showing its colors, but it's not exactly right. The colors are more vivid and rich in the flesh (in the wool?).

I love this cowl because I love this yarn. My face and neck are supersensitive to wool, so I was gambling on this wool being soft enough for me. I think it is, but I won't know for sure until I try to wear it for a full day.

The pattern, Present, is a free Rav download. It's a great pattern -- quick and easy. It really allows a special yarn to take center stage.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, I hope it works for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome. I really hope you can tolerate it, because I think it suits you beautifully!

    ReplyDelete