Thursday, May 11, 2017

Almost Done!

The Summer Camp shawl is almost done.  At first the scallops on the edging seemed confusing, but I'm starting to see the logic in the pattern. It's quite clever.
I have to confess that I never got this pattern into Ravelry. What I can tell you is that the blue yarn came from Sun Valley and the speckled yarn is a Hedgehog Fibre variety. Both are luscious!
I would consider making another one of these. While it was designed as an easy summer project, it also worked well as a winter project for a bone-tired teacher!

11 comments:

  1. Pretty color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that edging with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting that you're almost finished. The edging is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever the season, it is turning out so prettily. Thanks for letting us admire it. Happy Weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scalloped edging! I bet you are now finished and completely cast off when you read this comment :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good, love the colours. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scallops are wonderful - love them! I'm betting you will get a ton of use out of this shawl - it will go with so much. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors and fun scallops! Where did you get this pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Have a refreshing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always a good pattern written sign if you consider making another. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm smitten with anything that can develop a rhythm.....looking lovely!! Do you already have other colours in mind?

    ReplyDelete