Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thankgiving in a Few Photos

I'm sure my Thanksgiving was much like yours.

Amazing food. I dare anyone to top my brother Mike's cherry pie.

Family from afar. Here are Robbie, Rebecca, Jennifer, and Rachel.
And we can't forget Theo. (My son, however, does not allow photos, so he's missing!)
We stayed with Mike and his wife, Mary, in Washington, D.C., and I am just so impressed by her jewelry.
Isn't it adorable? If you find it irresistible, you can buy it from her Etsy store, The Crafty Lawyer.
All too quickly it's over, isn't it?

8 comments:

  1. Yes, the long weekend went way too quickly. Ever since we had choir practice on Tuesday instead of the usual Thursday, my days have been all mixed up. I woke this morning thinking it was Monday and wondering how come the alarm was set. Well, we had to get to church, that's what. That cherry pie looks wonderful; it's my most favorite and I could never have been so disciplined to have the tiny piece in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time! It's always fun when you can spend time with family near and far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it just flew by! As the month seemed too! Those are really beautiful jewelry pieces! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It flew by and now it is back to reality. Glad you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Your young faces in the family are just lovely. The age of beauty! Now for the Christmas Hannukah new Years count down. I can't wait to hug my kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had an awesome Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely had a good Thanksgiving! Fun times. But now I need something sweet to eat ...

    ReplyDelete