Thursday, November 3, 2016

Slow Knitting

I have not been a very good blog friend lately, so please accept my apologies. I do try to read your posts and comment -- and I enjoy you all so much. My workload this fall just happens to be extra heavy. Things will slow down after winter break and then I will be able to follow everyone more carefully.

Of course, working a lot isn't good for creating, either. I have mostly been working on my sequence knitting scarf:
These are not my usual colors, but they are colors I wear a lot, so I think this will be something I use quite a bit. It's is pretty relaxing -- which is what I need after a long day at school.

I got a lot of knitting done over the last few weeks while watching Stranger Things on Netflix with Keith. It is very cheesy, but entertaining -- and scary at points. Have you watched anything good lately?



8 comments:

  1. There hasn't been much television time with the moving and all, but when it is on it is either NFL or NHL ---- we are sports nuts around here. LOL

    The colors on your scarf are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Stranger Things. I watched them all in two days after seeing the skit on SNL. Now I'm sad because I can't find anything as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard of that one....but, then, we don't do netflix. :( I'm sort of in mourning.....baseball season is over. Boo. Not even a little league game in site. Can't wait for April!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful knitting and no need to apologize, I hope when the semester ends you can catch your breath!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful knitting!! And, no apologies are necessary! Oh, and I am looking forward to watching The Fall on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scarf is really pretty. Glad it is a relaxing knit for you. I don't watch a lot of TV, but have gotten hooked on Chef's Table on Netflix - very, very good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope hings slow down soon, your knitting is beautiful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very pretty scarf! I am surprised you have any knitting time at all as it's sounds like your job is keeping you very busy.

    ReplyDelete