Saturday, March 15, 2014

On My Bucket List

I picked up these three skeins of yarn today and I have to get them swifted (is that even a verb?) today.

Because tomorrow I am taking a class at the Madison Knitting Guild's annual Knit-In: Latvian Scallop and Braid. It's hard to believe that my huge stash did not contain three coordinating colors of sport-weight yarn for the class. But it didn't!

The LYS was really busy, which makes sense. I'm sure the two-day Knit-In draws a lot of out-of-towners. I was happy to see the crowd was shopping locally.

My class is from 9 to noon, and I have afternoon plans. This crowded schedule will keep me from spending too much at the Knit-In marketplace, which I'm sure will be full of temptations!

4 comments:

  1. I love when the lack of stash says, "let's go SHOPPING!" LOL

    Have fun at your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh can't wait to hear about the class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, sounds like a great class! I need to make it back to Madison for the knit-in one year. It is usually the same weekend as my knitting group's annual retreat, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to hear about your class and see your knitting

    ReplyDelete