Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WIP: Disorganized!



I cast this on over the weekend (clearly in a state of denial about my many WIPs). It's the Present cowl, a free pattern whose simplicity is perfect to show off beautiful yarn. Nothing but knitting and purling in the round. 

The yarn is gorgeous. Unfortunately, I can't find the ball band, though if I had to guess, I'd say it's a Mountain Colors yarn. In this photo it has an orange cast; in the wool, though, it's more pink.

It really was the perfect thing for finishing the last season of Breaking Bad.

Check out other WIPs with Tami Amis.

10 comments:

  1. That looks like perfect "television" knitting. Love the mix of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great colour and pattern combo, and very good choice for BB watching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cowl for using up stash yarn and leftovers. I added it to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. The colors are wonderful,and the pattern shows it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, knitting with mystery yarn, always a bonus! I usually can remember what the yarn is when I've lost the band but there have been times that memory fails. Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got to love a simple pattern for some good tv-watching knitting, Have you finished the season yet? I thought it was a great finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could help you but when it comes to organization I am very bad...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it is funny you are making the Present cowl, while you have so many WIP, are you being present with this project?
    Hugs and love the yarn,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete