I have a lot of little bits to share, so it seems like a good time to join up with Amy at Love Made My Home and try a Five on Friday post.
1. When my daughter visited in June, she graciously agreed to pose for some Finished Object photos for me.
Antarktis. I loved this pattern and I love the yarn I used, Eden Cottage. If you can get your hands on this stuff, knit an Antarktis.
2. To be fair, my son has also been around a lot. That happens when they need your car!
3. Naji took an instant liking to this very sheepy-smelling yarn I brought home from Knitting Camp.
4. I've been taking photos of Wisconsin wildflowers for a big embroidery project I'm working on.
5. Tomorrow I fly out to California to hang out with my best friend in Berkeley, so I squeezed in some coffee dates with friends this week.
Have a wonderful weekend!