Friday, September 12, 2014

FO Friday: Can You Stand Another Sock?

I promise the next photo I post will NOT be about socks. But this is my only FO at the moment:


It's a Plain Vanilla Sock in Opal's Little Prince colorway. There's no such thing a a bad Opal sock, and I love the finished product, but this was kind of tedious to work. I guess I enjoy their colors that form faux-Fair Isle patterns better.

It's going to be a frantic 24 hours for me. I am making dinner for 8 this evening, and then my Crafter's Destash yarn sale starts at 8 tomorrow morning. Did I mention that I have to work all day? When the sale ends, I think I'm going to put my feet, queue up Netflix, and indulge in some mindless knitting!

10 comments:

  1. Hey now, I enjoy seeing the socks! Keep 'em coming! Good luck with the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love those socks....sometimes 'vanilla' is just what the yarn calls for. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous socks! Love that colourway. And yes, I can stand another sock ... and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the socks, good luck with dinner and the sale.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love your socks. IT looks like your comments to my blog keep getting removed by you??
    Whazzup?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these socks! Guess its striping for everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELY socks! The colors are so happy.

    BTW, as far as I'm concerned, there is no such thing as too many socks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finished socks are a good thing. Ask how many I have waiting. No, don't! Have a good weekend; it sounds really busy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful socks!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete