Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Should Not Need To Wear These

Really? I have to wear a hat and mittens in the second half of March? This just doesn't seem fair!

My friend Lisa snapped this photo while we were out for a walk on Saturday. We drove to the edge of town and walked along one of the bike paths. It was just a bit above freezing! A year ago, we were having highs in the 80's.

I love winter, but this is even too much snow and cold for me.

It's especially disappointing to have cold weather now, as my spring break begins. I was hoping to do a lot of bike riding and spring cleaning. I actually don't mind riding my bike in the cold, but there is still a lot of ice on the roads, and I'm not in the mood for any broken bones.


2 comments:

  1. But you look great! My break begins April 1st so maybe I'll have better weather. It's sleeting now, yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mitts are so adorable. I feel bad it is so cold up north. We are starting to enjoy a heat wave :)

    ReplyDelete