Friday, March 29, 2013

FO: Simple Socks

It's been quite a while since I could proclaim an FO, so I'm happy to present a completed self-patterning  pair of socks. It appears that I never registered this on Ravelry and I have no idea what brand the yarn is. I can tell you isn't Opal or Trekking. It's one of those sturdy sock yarns, though.

I knew I'd keep this pair for myself. I love these muted colors.

I'm well into the second half of my spring break -- and I am truly enjoying it, though I have a hard time turning off my teacher brain. I spent the last few days at my parents' house. My dad has some ongoing health issues, so I've been trying to visit more frequently and help them out. Yesterday my visit overlapped with one from my brother Mike, so that was a treat.

Today I'm heading out on a road trip with my friend Lisa. We have no idea where we're going, but we are going somewhere!


2 comments:

  1. The only sad thing about Spring Break is that is goes WAY too fast! Your socks look cozy. I love self-striping yarn. Hope you enjoy your road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great socks here. Mahalo for commenting. Hope your dad is getting some solid rest and have a safe and fun road trip.

    ReplyDelete