Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Project for Me and Kitty TV

Every now and then I get pulled back into cross stitch.

I've been eyeing patterns at the SatsumaStreet Etsy site for a couple of years now, but didn't give into the temptation to buy one until I saw Happinest at my local embroidery store.
While my weekend is largely devoted to the fairly difficult task of finishing my ocean fiber piece, I've been relaxing with this project. I think it's going to be a gift.
I also suspect it will not be my last SatsumaStreet piece. If you have any interest in embroidery, you should head over there. She does amazing cityscapes of some the world's great cities.

Meanwhile, we have some very happy cats at our house. They spend a lot of time like this:
Watching things like this:
Here's another favorite:
I have to thank my daughter for turning us on to cat TV

12 comments:

  1. Is CAT tv on cable? Or direct tv? Jessie Cat wanted me to task you.

    I like your xstitch a lot. I can't do xstitch with too many 'shaded' colors but this looks nice and straightforward! And beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful project and best of all it looks fun to work on.
    I play parrot TV for my African Gray. She has a computer set up next to her cage where I play bird movies for her if she seems to be feeling lonely or bored. I think I enjoy it more than she does though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching my friend. I love the cats watching TV< that is so cute. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching, as always, is so pretty. I've never heard of cat TV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We call the glass door in our family room kitty-tv as the birds at the feeder, the rabbits and squirrels keep their interest. Plus there is also register from the furnace which now belongs just to Ginger. Love your stitching! And good luck with the ocean finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat TV? I've never heard of it, but it looks like fun.

    Your cross-stitch project is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat TV! Oh my gosh! LOL I love it! And, your stitching... so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We tune in when we have kittens but our cats prefer the real thing since they are allowed outside, too! Your stitching is spot on and you chose a beautiful pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay 1) you had me at cityscape. drat. I'm really going to end up cross stitching again because of you and Ariagnee ha! 2) I love how cute the cats look watching cat t.v. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cat TV, that is brilliant!
    I love your cross stitch - I do not have enough time for another hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I was a cat, I would love cat tv. and nearby windows :) I love the stitching project you bought, such vibrant colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great idea!! How do I get that for our cat? Your cats looks sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete