Wednesday, October 15, 2014

One Almost Done

I have been unusually monogamous in my knitting and it's amazing how fast you can get something done that way:

I am still enjoying this mitten. Thumbs are always kind of fiddley, but I've gotten to the point where they are managable!

I'm writing this on Wednesday at lunch -- the week is half over! I was at school from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. yesterday. I know I shouldn't do that. I am so tired the next day! Tonight I'm meeting a friend for dinner so that will get me out of the building in a more timely way.

Don't forget to check in with Ginny at Small Things.

9 comments:

  1. Working up quickly for sure! They look like they'll be super warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are coming out lovely. I never would have put those two yarns together thinking they would work out so well. Can't wait to see them finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combinations. Colorwork is my weak area of knitting - these are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So interesting the way these two yarns are working up. What a fun pattern! Have a fun time at dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mittens are fantastic. Love the colorwork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome mittens! ! You are making me want to cast a pair on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mittens! How lovely is that yarn. I'm definitely going to put some mittens on my to-knit list for winter, they look so cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that mitten. You need to take better care of yourself, 7 to 7 is too long!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mitten is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete