Friday, November 15, 2013

Jewelry FO


 I wish I could take credit for this lovely wrapped bracelet:
 
But I have to give credit where credit is due. The Lissome Plum Bracelet is the brainchild of Roxi Rogers. The bracelet and directions for making it can be found on your newstand right now in Quick + Easy Beadwork, a special issue from the Beadwork folks.

It's a very simple but elegant pattern that uses sizes 11 and 8 beads. You can give it a more dressy feel with a more formal button for the closure. I chose a vintage plastic button from my stash since I don't have much occasion for formal jewelry.

My co-workers paid me many compliments, so I'm wondering if I could whip up a few more for holiday gifts? I think it would be tons of fun to check out different color combinations.

This particular issue of Beadwork has lots of great projects that aren't too difficult. And, no, I'm not getting paid by Beadwork to hawk their magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment