Sunday, November 25, 2012

Am I Famous Yet?

So, I spent today selling jewelry at a very nice art show. It was a good day -- most profitable show I've had yet -- though I won't be resigning from my day tomorrow (as I had fantasized!).

This lovely young woman walks up to me and says, "I know you from Wordpress!"

I have a feeling that was my 15 seconds of fame.

It was CaityRosy of All She Wants To Do Is Knit. And she needs your help. She has just gotten engaged and is trying to decide what to knit for the occasion. She has three candidates posted on her blog. Go one over there and help the girl out!

3 comments:

  1. You are famous already! Glad to hear the art show was a success! I'd be curious to know which things created the most buzz. I really loved those yellow/orange/blue beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww we look so cute. :-) It was wonderful to run into you.

    I'm glad you had a successful sale.

    ReplyDelete