Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Endings

I spent much of my weekend in Beloit, keeping my mom and dad company. My dad is in a rehab center after having surgery on both his knees. Both he and my mom are facing a long, painful process!

When I got home, I was mostly concerned with cleaning the house and getting my life into some sort of order before the work week. By Sunday evening, it was all I could to do weave in ends:

I'm always surprise by how long the process takes me. However, it does mean I have a pile of FOs to share!

In parting: You know winter is around the corner when you have to resort to crummy flash photos!

1 comment:

  1. Feels good to get those ends woven in and get the whole job done, doesn't it? Sometimes I feel like those finished projects with ends waiting are staring at me :(

    ReplyDelete