Monday, December 2, 2013

I Am Rich


Ok, that may be an exaggeration. But I made more than $300 at the Local Products art show on Sunday. I realize this is small change, but it is a record for me. This is a fairly small show, but this little success makes me want to shoot higher.

However, I'm going to have to do something about my display first:

It's pretty amateurish, I know. Designing a low-cost display is harder than you might think. I know that I need to go to some other shows/fairs and really pay attention to the displays. It's just so easy to get distracted by what they are selling!

Doing a show on Sunday was exhausting after the Thanksgivakkah weekend, but it was worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's a great result

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, I have done a couple and it's always so hard to compete. I think $300 is a great amount :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the display looks terrific! Congrats on the craft fair success.

    ReplyDelete