Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Quick Trip; Quick Post

Keith and I had a whirlwind trip to Virginia this weekend to see these two lovebirds get married:
That's my brother Eric and his wife Nancy. They met at The College of William and Mary where both are law professors. It was the first time we got to meet Nancy's family, some of whom live in England, so it was a lot of fun.
I played a very important role: helping to put together the centerpieces for the wedding dinner. Ironically, my brother found this idea on the Internet...that would be the same brother who used to tease me about "crapbooking." Last laugh is on me!
On of my nieces snapped this photo of Keith and I at the church.

When we got home, Naji made it clear that he wants to go on a trip, too!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Eric and Nancy!

    Great-looking centerpieces, and I love the photo of you and Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister and Brother...wonderful. I wondered where you'd been. How lovely. Blessings to the happy couple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Eric and Nancy! And, I love Naji's idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....what a lovely couple. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made it back before the big snow! Sounds like a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your brother and Nancy. You look wonderful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the newlyweds! Beautiful centerpieces! I love it. And who can resist kitty in a bag?

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations to your brother! They make a cute cute pair :) Looks like you had a fun time and I love you shared a special day with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun, fast weekend. Love the picture of you and Keith and congratulations to the happy couple. Cute little Naji -- so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete