Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Welcome, Jack!

After the gloom of my last post, I thought I'd share a happy event. We are welcoming Jack to our family:

Keith's parents decided they needed a dog, so they chose this 7-year-old from a Cocker Spaniel rescue group. They are long-time cocker owners and the house just didn't feel right without one.

I thought they were quite brave because their last Cocker rescue dog was a bit of a handful -- an inveterate barker -- who needed some training. But they seem to have lucked out with Jack. He is calm and friendly, a real lap dog. He has settled in without any problems.

Welcome to the family, Jack!

9 comments:

  1. Awwww.....what a lucky pooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic news! I love to hear a dog can settle in without surprised. The last time I tried to rescue it was a disaster. Im so shy about dogs now

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's beautiful! And fortunate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww look at him! Gorgeous doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Jack is a handsome dog. What a great photo! I'm glad he's already settling in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome boy! Welcome HOME, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your very good site….
    _______
    Fashions

    ReplyDelete