Saturday, February 28, 2015

FO: A Day Late

I took this FO photo a few days ago:
It's the Leaves and Vines Beret from Vogue Knitting, which is possibly the best hat pattern ever, in Sun Valley Fiber yarn.

If I could drag myself out of bed, I'd find the ball band so I could share the colorway. But I'm not ready to to get out of bed.

It's a bummer to be sick because a year ago today Keith and I were married at the state Capitol. I had planned on celebrating by returning to the Capitol today for a protest against our governor's plans to make Wisconsin a Right to Work state, but I definitely am not up to braving single-digit temperatures.

Sick or not, I am very happy to have found my soulmate and to simply spend the day here at home with him, safe and warm -- and sneezy!


6 comments:

  1. happy anniversary, and I do hope you feel better soon, you look fabulous in your hat that has no colorway name yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer to still be unwell, but happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer to still be unwell, but happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I love your hat. It perfect. I find it hard to get a perfect hat fit. Good for you! You two can celebrate when you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Glad you are home safe and sound. Feel better.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better! Happy anniversary, and what a gorgeous hat.

    Ugh, Walker's the worst. I'm not too thrilled with Rauner here in IL either -- makes me homesick for MN and the innovate and forward-thinking Mark Dayton.

    ReplyDelete