Saturday, September 28, 2013

More Gift Knitting


I am almost done with this scarf. I love to wear scarves, and I love to give them as gifts. I feel like they are likely to be worn by the giftee. Fingering-weight scarves have always appealed to me. They are so pretty and light-weight enough to wear comfortably. But, few things are as tedious as a fingering-weight scarf!

I'm nearing the finish line with this, and I will be glad to cast-off! But I still think it's pretty and I know the exact person to appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. I love the color changes in this! And definitely agree on the wear-ability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingering scarves are pretty, especially that one with all the gorgeous stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift this will be! And good for you for sticking with a fingering weight scarf. It IS the perfect weight for wearing, but oh all that endless knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is absolutely gorgeous. I agree, sock-yarn scarves feel so good. I too have been working on my gifts (just between You and I).

    ReplyDelete