Saturday, August 31, 2013

One Done & One Begun

I finished this last night:

I thought that weaving in all the ends would be tedious but it was not, thanks to my current Netflix obsession. I have been watching Arrested Development from the start and I am really liking it. It is quirky so it might not be for everyone, but it has grown on me.

I immediately jumped into another baby blanket using the same yarn, Lion Brand Jiffy.

I need some variety so I am going to do muttered squares - even though that will leave me with a lot of ends to weave. Thank goodness for Netflix!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, netflix is my favorite. I really liked that show, too, it did take some getting used to at first. Jason Bateman is a great actor. And your blanket is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrested Development is such a great show. The old ones are better than the new ones. And what a lovely lovely blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blankie. I weave in as I go, taking the loose end between two stitches and going back and forth as I knit the new row. Makes that tedious task just a little bit easier.

    ReplyDelete