Friday, July 12, 2013

FO Friday

Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen?


It is Sven, a pattern by Carol Anderson of Cottage Creations. I can't take credit for this adorable gnome. He was knit and stuffed by my friend Marsha. It's for one of Marsha's (grown) daughters, who likes gnomes.

I think Cottage Creations is a Wisconsin company, but I can't tell for sure. Their web site is pretty skimpy.  However, their patterns are supposed to be pretty good. This is the same company that puts out the Wonderful Wallaby, which is a very popular pattern.

Marsha is such a good knitter. She makes sweaters that fit really well! I can't think of a higher achievement for a knitter!

1 comment:

  1. Actually that IS the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm running off right now to check out the Pattern website :)

    ReplyDelete