Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Mistake

Here it is: the first Monday of summer vacation. And it feels ... odd. I forget from year to year that it takes a good week to switch to a vacation mood. It still seems like there must be children at school waiting for me!

The weather yesterday was beautiful -- warm, blue sky, not too humid -- so I spent a chunk of time sitting on the front porch and working on my Garland Shawl. Apparently I was a little too relaxed because I knit a few stitches of garter stitch into a stockinette section. Can you see it? I'll have to go back and rework those stitches.

Note: I tried to circle the mistake in Photoshop Elements, which I was able to do. However, Blogger wasn't able to upload the altered photo. I wish they'd come up with a Photoshop Elements for Dummies program.

I know I don't thank my readers often enough for their comments, so let me do that. You guys are awesome. And you help me so much. For example, Alicia of Woolen Diversions pointed out that I should provide the link when I mention my Etsy store. Duh! How did I fail to think of that?

At any rate, my Etsy store is right here.




3 comments:

  1. Love your new header! True story about summer vacation. Being out of town will help me get in the mode and mood faster than being home will. Hope your leg heals fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new header too! Looks awesome. I entirely understand the distraction errors - you let your guard down and relaxed, didn't you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know three programming languages but I can't figure out that program. I like to use PicMonkey because it is super easy to use and you don't have to download anything. You've worked so hard this semester! You should enjoy your break, you've earned it.

    ReplyDelete